Sunday, February 20, 2011

[Backlog] Octopi

aI have a feeling it is quickly going to become my habit to post here at hours of the night a wiser person would be doing things other than thinking to update blogs that might belong to them. I've been a little slow in working on my current project, due to a combination of school and my own inherent ability to procrastinate. In the meantime, I'll start on my backlog of dolls I've made in the past.

Today, I bring you my experiments in making cephalopods.

This is slightly-vicious-opus. He was my first experiment in making an octopus pattern. He currently sits on top of my television, "guarding" it.

This is watermelon-opus. He was an opportunistic creation, made mostly from the inspiration of having only 4 colors of yarn available, two of them being pink and green. He's currently searching for a home. (you also have the lovely bonus of a view of a portion of my roommate's half of the room)










No comments:

Post a Comment