Wednesday, September 7, 2011

And now I'm back at college

So....I didn't update all summer. This doesn't really come as a surprise to me. I didn't have a ton of time to work on my crocheting, between my two internships pulling 40 hours a week of work (unpaid of course, which is the best way to do it), and constant trips to try and visit people on the weekends.

That being said, I did get a few things done, when I had the time to work on them.

First is the Vice President, from the Star Driver anime, done as a commission for a friend of a friend. He was awfully fun to make, despite the trouble with getting him to balance correctly. 


 
This is a dragon, from the 8bit game Adventure (if you can see the resemblance). This was a progress shot (because I fail at deadlines and still haven't finished it) but it still looks relatively the same, if a little more 3D at this point. 

And like I said, I haven't done a single thing even remotely resembling crocheting yet this semester, but I did draw a box turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment